A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the computer/smartphone/tablet of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer. We use various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object. This portal, through cookies, does not collect any personal data. All cookies, except for one used by the Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
This website uses the cookies detailed in the following table:
- Technical cookies necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents of the website.
- Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. If these cookies are deactivated, the website can continue to function, notwithstanding that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
|Google Analytics I
|Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times you visit the site or a user, as well as the date of the first and last time you visited the website.
|Google Analytics II
|Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.
|Google Analytics III
|Check the need to keep a user session open or create a new one.
|Google Analytics IV
|Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.
|Social (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
|Depends on each social network.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from https://windows. microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/enable -y-disable-cookies-that-we-sites
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.